Tuesday 18 January 2011

What a ride!

So I haven't blogged for a month, but so much has happened recently.
To fill you in quickly, well where to begin?
So Disney was absolutely perfect, and even though it's magical enough as it is, it snowed every day we were there, so it looked like a winter wonderland. I had the most amazing time and then Christmas was shortly after, Christmas was also pretty perfect, family, friends and food, what more could a girl want?
Then I turned the big one eight, I still can't believe how quick time has gone! I have been so busy, bogged down with work, revision, leaving little time at the moment for my netball and hockey. However my life should be a little more hassle free after this Friday- I have my last January exam then, thank goodness!
I have an interview for one of my university choices tomorrow. I just can't wait to get to uni, I wish I was there now, but I should enjoy my time at home now before I leave in September. I keep saying to everyone how quick time has flown by, but it's true, it seems like yesterday I had only just started college, and yet in less than 5 months I will be finished at college!
Well I best get a good night sleep, I have a big day ahead of me, but I will be blogging more often from now on, after all my exams are over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment