Tuesday 14 December 2010

Disney tomorrow!

Well I've had the busiest past few days, I'm much better now thank goodness! I was up early yesterday to go to the orthodontist then from there the doctors and then a day of revision. Today I was up early yet again for a meeting with my head of college, nothing bad-all good. It was basically to congratulate me on my report as it was very good, and to say well done on achieving my good grades.
Anyway after a very interesting and strange english lesson on Angela Carter's 'The Bloody Chamber' discussing one of the short stories 'The Snow Child', I have not stopped rushing around. I went into town to exchange a christmas present, from there to Halfords, to buy headlamp beam adapters for the car (it is compulsary to have them when driving in France, to stop the other car on the other side of the road getting completely blinded), and then back home again to clean the car out. I still have to pack, but that shouldn't take too long as we're going for five nights only, however time is ticking away.
I am really craving a nice big mug of hot chocolate now anyway so I shall be blogging away as soon as I get back, and no doubt it will all be about my adventure in Disneyland Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment